Episode 13: Feeling Free To Change
Listen to the Episode Now:
What you'll learn from this episode
- The importance of acknowledging & celebrating our past accomplishments.
- Why focusing on what went wrong can hinder our future accomplishments.
How letting go of our desire to be who we were before IVF is the key to creating our future .
Loving the Show?
Leave me a review
on Apple Podcasts.
When you subscribe and leave a review it brings me so much joy AND it helps other women in our situation find the show. I’m on a mission to help as many IVF survivors find the show so they can learn how to create a life they love even if they can’t become a mom.
I desperately tried to become a mom, but it just wasn’t in the cards for me. I never would have believed it was possible to love my life without having the children I’d always dreamed would fill our home.
When I discovered Life Coaching everything changed. Through the powerful coaching tools I learned, I transformed every area of my life. Now I coach other women struggling with infertility and failed IVF.
Just because life didn’t turn out the way we always thought it would doesn’t mean we’re destined to live a mediocre life – and that includes YOU!
Get My FREE Workbook:
"Guide To Loving Your Life Again"
In the workbook you'll learn:
- How to enjoy your life just as much as those with kids.
- How to love yourself again.
- The secret to navigating negative emotions.
- Next steps & tools you can use today.